Buffalo Chicken Wings are delicious chicken wings that are usually served as an appetizer. It comes with a dipping sauce (such as ranch or blue cheese dressing) and is best eaten with celery sticks.
– Chicken 6 wings
– 1/2 tsp pepper
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp paprika
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1/2 tsp ground garlic
– 1 tbsp honey
– 3 cups cooking oil
– 1/4 cup hot sauce
– 1 tbsp ketchup
– Mayonnaise and celery for dip
1. Combine flour, salt, ground black pepper and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
2. In a bowl, pour the flour mixture on the chicken wings. Mix thoroughly.
3. Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
4. Deep fry the chicken wings for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Melt the butter in a pan add hot sauce, ground black pepper, paprika, ground garlic for the coating. Stir thoroughly.
6. Dip the fried chicken wings in the butter mixture. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
7. Transfer on a serving plate and prepare the dip with celery.
8. Serve with dip.
Share and enjoy!