Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video
This video is all about 2 days of Cultural festival and Kristianstad city.
Scene of Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video
- This Scandinavian country is punishing in the dark and cold winters and simply incredible in the seasons between.
- Swedes are a kind, fun-loving bunch with a varied taste in festival types.
- Music ranks among the highest, but fest fans can find art and even Pagan festivals to attend.
- Their most iconic festival, Midsummer, is celebrated by virtually all members of the family.
- Sweden.se recommends bringing bug spray, a poncho, a six-pack, schnapps, a life vest and protection. It is a festival that celebrates love.
- While Sweden Rock Festival’s stages are dominated by heavy riffs, its grounds ooze camaraderie, cleanliness and hospitality.
About This Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video
- “Joy and community” is how festival organizers sum up “the spirit of Sweden Cultural festival” — a calm and friendly atmosphere to represent the country to the world at this decidedly international affair. And impressively for an event of this size, lines to food and facilities remain manageable thanks to organizers’ diligent planning and expertise.
Features of Kristianstad City |Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video
- Kristianstad is a city and the seat of Kristianstad Municipality, Skåne County, Sweden. It has gone from a garrison town to a developed commercial city, today attracting visitors in the summertime mainly from Germany, Denmark and The Netherlands.
- The city’s name literally means ‘Town of Christian’, as a planned city after the burning of the nearby town of Vä and moving the city rights of the neighbouring town of Sölvesborg and Åhus to the new town.
- The purpose of the town was to safeguard the eastern half of the Danish province of Scania against any future raids from Sweden in the north, but also as a symbol of the power of Christian himself.
- Sweden’s lowest point, at 2.41 meters below mean sea level, is located in Kristianstad.
- Parts of the city have to be protected from flooding by a system of levees and water pumps.
- To expand the city, large areas of low-lying wetlands have had to be walled in, especially to the east. To prevent future flooding of the city center, the existing levees are in the process of being reinforced and new levees against both Helge å and Hammarsjön are under construction.
- An extensive system of ponds and dams is also under construction. The threat of flooding became substantial during late winter 2002, when the greater part of the public park Tivoliparken was under water.
Climate of Kristianstad City |Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video
- Kristianstad has an oceanic climate typical of southern Sweden that retains many continental features in spite of its near-coastal position, such as large seasonal differences.
- The marine influence is greater during winter, a season that averages above the freezing point. Summers are warm and comparatively long by Swedish standards.
- You can find a calm and friendly atmosphere to represent the country to the world at this Cultural festival at Kristianstad – Sweden Travel Video