The menu spicy taste is mackerel in dried red curry . It is very delicious and very simple menu. And also good for your health as well. You can enjoy it in cooking and it’s a good start for a laborious day.
1 of Mackerel
2 tablespoon Red Curry Paste
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 tablespoon fish Sauce
2 of Kaffir Lime Leaf
1 cup of Coconut Milk
1 of chili Pepper
1. Put the oil into frying wok to fry enough mackerel.
2. Put the oil in the wok . Add red curry paste and coconut milk to stir. Until curry with coconut milk mix well.
3. Season with sugar and fish sauce. Stir together
4. Bring mackerel to stir fry until the meat is cooked well and turn off the fire.
5. Put the mackerel bowl with kaffir lime leaves and chili peppers. Serve immediately with steamed rice.