Thai Fried Sweet Streaky Pork [Moo Kua Whan]
This is a Thai recipe which has a very sweet taste in streaky pork which can serve with a steamed rice. Pretty sure that most of the children love and addicted in this dish.
* 400 grams streaky pork
* 12-15 garlic cloves, remove the skin
* 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoon palm sugar
* 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
* cooking oil (for deep frying and stir-frying)
1. Slice streaky pork into well pieces.
2. Add soy sauce to the streaky pork, knead with hand until mixed thoroughly
3. Grind garlics, peppercorns in a mortar until mixed.
4. Heat oil in a wok. Then put streaky pork in the wok and deep fry until cooked. Remove, drain and set aside.
5. Then bring paste to fry with oil.
6. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and palm sugar.
7. Add the deep fried streaky porks (prepared in step 3).
8. Stir fry until all mixed well. Remove from heat.
9. Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish on top with coriander leaves.
[pro_ad_display_adzone id=”3185″ padding=”1″ border=”20″ background=”1″ flyin=”1″ flyin_position=”bottom-right”]