Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video
Watersport, fun, extreme jumps, new school attraction in South of France near Toulouse, shot by DJI phantom4
Features of Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video
- A water slide is also referred to as flumes, water chutes, or hydroslidesis a type of slide designed for warm-weather or indoor recreational use at water parks. Water slides differ in their riding method and therefore size. Some slides require riders to sit directly on the slide, or on a raft or tube designed to be used with the slide.
- A typical water slide uses a pump system to pump water to the top which is then allowed to freely flow down its surface. The water reduces friction so sliders travel down the slide very quickly. Water slides run into a swimming pool (often called a plunge pool) or a long run-out chute. A lifeguard is usually stationed at the top and the bottom of the slide, so that if a rider gets hurt they will be treated immediately.
Other Water Slides of Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video
- As the name suggests, body slides feature no mat and require the person to sit directly on the surface of the slide. There are a variety of types of body slides including simple flumes, speed slides, bowls and AquaLoops.
- Some slides are designed to be ridden with a tube which typically seats either 2 or 3 riders inline. Similar to a traditional body slide, these slides include many twists and turns and come in a variety of types including bowls, funnels and half-pipes.
- The world’s longest water slide was a temporary installation in Waimauku, New Zealand, in February 2013. The slide is being moved to Action Park in Vernon, New Jersey.
- The “Waterslide” at Buena Vista Lodge in Costa Rica is a 400 meters long water slide where the rider sits directly on the slide, with an inner-tube around their upper body for safety.
- The longest multi-person water-coaster is the 1,763 foot long at Mammoth in Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana.
- The first known existence of a looping water slide was at Action Park in Vernon, New Jersey in the mid-1980s. Their water slide featured a vertical loop but was repeatedly closed due to safety concerns. In the late 2000s, Austrian manufacturer Aquarena developed the world’s first safe looping water slide, known as the AquaLoop.
Water Parks in Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video
- At Aquariaz you will have a unique experience of sliding through the Alps, at the highest water park in Europe. It is located in the mountains of Avoriaz, this water park is open all year round and includes indoor pools, jacuzzis, saunas, hammams, water play areas for the youngest, sport courts, various activities and sand games. During winter, it offers relaxation after a long day of skiing, and in summer, it is a good alternative to beach resorts.
- Splashworld is the first and largest water themed park in France, located in Provence region, near Avignon, has family rides, areas for younger children, different water slides, largest lazy river in Europe and the biggest surf simulator in the world.
- Aqualand Fréjus is located on the French Riviera, this water park combines the pleasures of Mediterranean beach resort and large pools with water attractions and slides. Aqualand offers family fun, like crazy race slide and magic slide, kids area with mini zoo water attraction, adrenaline fun with twister and kamikaze slides, etc. Apart from slides and attractions, Aqualand Fréjus offers surf beach simulation and bubble baths.
- Atlantic Park is the biggest water park in Landes region. It is located on the beach in Seignosse Le Penon, 3 km from lake Hossegor, it offers a unique experience of using heated pools, waterslides and attractions while at the same time overlooking the ocean. Atlantic Park offers deckchairs for rent, individual lockers and free wifi.
- AquaPark Bergerac also knows as Junior Land Park, offers waterslides, swimming school for the youngest, sports area (beach volley, table tennis, billiards, canoeing, trampoline), relaxation area (sauna and hammam, spa, fitness), etc. It is a great option for your next holiday with friends and family.
France is located at the Western end of Europe and is bordered by the North Sea in the north, the English Channel in the northwest, the Atlantic Ocean in the west and the Mediterranean Sea in the southeast. It is also borders Belgium and Luxembourg in the northeast, Germany and Switzerland in the east, Italy and Monaco in the southeast, Spain and Andorra in the south and southwest.
Metropolitan France is divided into 13 administrative regions which can be grouped into 7 cultural regions: Ile-de-France, Northern France, Northeastern France, Great West, Central France, Southwestern France and Southeastern France.
Top Places to Visit in Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video
- Eiffel Tower – the world’s most visited and highest building in Paris. It is also an icon of Paris and France
- Louvre Museum – the most visited art museum in the world
- Palace of Versailles – the royal palace just outside of Paris with the Hall of Mirrors, formal French gardens featuring decorative pools, perfectly trimmed shrubbery and charming fountains
- Cote d’Azur – most fashionable stretch of coastline in France
- The Mont Saint-Michel is a small tidal island off the coast of Normandy. It is one of the most visited and recognizable landmarks in France. It is named “Pyramid of the Seas” with rocky islet and surrounded by walls and bastions.
- Loire Valley Chateaux is World Heritage Site with its architectural heritage
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Chartres – magnificent Gothic architecture cathedral
- Provence – gorgeous landscape of olive groves, sun-drenched rolling hills, and deep purple lavender fields
- Chamonix – Mont-Blanc – the highest spectacular mountain peak in Europe
- Alsace Villages – villages feature pastel-painted and half-timbered houses
- Carcassonne – turreted towers and crenellated ramparts
- Brittany – historic region with sandy beaches, tiny remote islands and ancient castles on the northeastern coast of France
- Biarritz – fashionable beach town on the Bay of Biscay in France’s Basque country
- Rocamadour – a sacred site on a sheer limestone cliff in a natural park of Dordogne region
- Prehistoric Cave Paintings in Lascaux – The finest example of Paleolithic art in the world
France’s most renowned products are wines including Champagne, Bordeaux, Bourgogne and Beaujolais as well as variety of cheeses such as Camembert, Roquefort and Brie.
With places to visit in France, there are numerous attractive water parks, you can find it in Water Jump Slider in South of France Travel Video.